Our culture is based on connection, and that fuels our outstanding performance. At BroadPath we maintain and nourish a commitment to home-based talent and innovative workforce technology that enables us to deliver unrivaled quality, flexibility, and transparency. We believe in meeting our associates where they are, be it in geography or career development. Our proprietary platform visually connects the members of each home-based client team, fully unleashing the skills and motivation of the industry’s best workforce; and enabling our associates to reach their full potential. Today, we provide organizations in healthcare, financial services, travel and hospitality, and high-growth industries with managed, remote teams of skilled professionals to handle key business functions including customer experience, sales, and back-office operations. BroadPath, where connection happens.
BroadPath is expanding our team and looking for a seasonal Help Desk Associate in the Philippines. You will answer queries on fundamental technical issues and offer advice to solve them. The Help Desk Associate must have good technical knowledge and communicate effectively to understand the user’s problem and explain the resolution.
As our Help Desk Associate, you will provide initial level support to our customers via phone, email, and computer chat. You will ask appropriate questions and use knowledge and resources to diagnose and resolve their issues. You will escalate issues that extend beyond a defined span of control.
• Proven experience in a customer facing and supporting role.
• Working knowledge of office automation products and remote control.
• Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other common technology products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Proficient in troubleshooting common softphone telephony, home network and internet connectivity issues.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organization and time management skills.
• Focused and meticulous approach to tasks with detail orientation in documentation.
• Progress towards an IT industry recognized certification / degree is preferable.
• Experience providing IT support in a call center type environment
• Experience providing IT support remotely
• Experience working for a BPO and/or MSP
• Experience repairing and replacing computer components
• Proficiency using Microsoft products and tools including Windows OS, Office Suite, 365 Admin Center, Teams, SharePoint, Azure, and Active Directory
• Knowledge of ITSM (especially SysAid) and endpoint management tools (especially TeamViewer)
• Experience with Avaya One X, Five9, Genesys PureCloud, Amazon Connect, Nextiva, InContact
At BroadPath, diversity is our strength. We embrace individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and empowered. Join us and be part of a team that celebrates diversity and drives innovation!